Legacy of Brutality
Goddess of the Wheel and of the Hearth, and of the Sun and of Summer
Demeter is the keeper of time. She supports those in need and opposes all that is evil. As the lady of agriculture and the bountiful harvest, she is the deity most commonly worshiped by ordinary humans, and her priests are well received wherever they go. Farmers and housewives, weavers and gardeners, paladins and rangers are found among her worshipers. She directs her followers thus: Alleviate suffering wherever you find it. Bring light into places of darkness, showing kindness, mercy, and compassion. Be watchful against evil. Tend to the flock.
Blessing of Demeter [Divinity]
- Heroic Tier
- Prerequisite: Channel Divinity class feature, must worship Demeter.
- Benefit: You can invoke the power of your deity to use the Blessing of Demeter.
Blessing of Demeter
- Demeter sends a blessing of healing to aid you or a bloodied friend.
- Encounter Divine, Healing
- Minor Action Ranged 5
- Target: You or one ally; bloodied target only
- Effect: The target gains regeneration 2 until the end of the encounter or until he or she is no longer bloodied.
- If you are 11th level or higher, this power grants regeneration 4 instead. If you are 21st level or higher, this power grants regeneration 6 instead.
- Prerequisite: Channel Divinity, Blessing of Demeter feat
Alternate Divine Feat: Demeter’s Affirmation of Life
When undead creatures abound, Demeter’s radiance shines to aid the faithful.
Encounter Divine, Implement, Radiant
Standard Action Close burst 1 (3 at 11th level, 5 at 21st level)
Channel Divinity: You can use only one channel divinity power per encounter
Target: Each undead creature in burst
Attack: Wisdom vs. Will
Hit: 1d12 + Wisdom modifier radiant damage, and the target is stunned until the end of your next turn.
Increase damage to 2d12 at 5th level, 3d12 at 11th, 4d12 at 15th, 5d12 at 21st, and 6d12 at 25th.