Legacy of Brutality
- Begin with one bonus background feat
- Choose two magic items for higher level characters. One at -1 Level, and one at +1 Level.
- Roll up 2 first level characters to start with. To reflect the general demographic, at least one should be human.
- When first playing a new character, players are allowed to shuffle about different powers between sessions. This redesign has almost no role-playing effect, but should keep people from getting stuck with an unwise choice.
- Many non-traditional 4e fantasy races (dragonborn, shifters, goliaths, warforged etc) have no regular place in the Lands of Neradia. It is acceptable to play one, but an adequate backstory must be provided/worked out with the DM See House Rules and Races of Neradia.
- The two PCs are not meant to be played at the same time but to allow a bit of flexibility in party composition on any given game day, as well as a back up in case of tragedy.
- Alternate Characters will be advanced to a level appropriate to the party.
- Remember to note the race/class/level in the stat block.