Legacy of Brutality
STR 17, CON 18, DEX 15, INT 14, WIS 15, CHA 18
FORT +17, REF +15, WILL +17, INIT +4, SPD 5
AC 20, HP 51, ALIGN LG
FEATS: Redemption Seeker (background): +1 diplomacy/insight, Skill Training: athletics, Healing Hands: +CHA when using Lay On Hands class feature, Action Surge: +3 to attack rolls upon spending action point, Mounted Combat
TRAINED SKILLS: Athletics +11, Endurance +11, Insight +12, Intimidate +11, Religion +9POWERS:
- At-Will: Enfeebling Strike, Holy Strike
- Encounter: Piercing Smite, Arcing Smite, Furious Smash (Half Elf dilettante cross class at will power-Warlord)
- Channel Divinity Powers Known: Divine Strength, Divine Mettle
- Daily: Paladin’s Judgment
- Utility: Astral Speech
- Group Diplomacy: +1 to allies within 10 squares on diplomacy checks
- Low-Light Vision
- Channel Divinity: Once per encounter you may use a Channel Divinity Power
- Divine Challenge: Marked creature takes a -2 penalty to any attack that doesn’t include you as a target. Also, it takes 7(3+CHA mod) points Radiant dmg. the first time it makes an attack that doesn’t include you as a target before the start of your next turn.
- Lay on Hands/Healing Hands: You spend a healing surge but regain no hit points. Instead, the target regains hit points as if it had spent a healing surge (+4 CHA mod.).
A nameless half elf child was deposited at the circle of standing stones above Delver’s Dale. The night he was left coincided with a rare gathering of the wandering worshipers of Rhiannon. The boy grew to be beautiful and strong. The worshipers recognized his martial instinct and approached Sir Bors of the Dale about fostering and educating their Gift from the wild. The knight passed the boy to the parents of his squire, Gaz of Mithras.
Gift was raised as both brother and servant to Gaz of Mithras. At home he was silent and docile, keeping his own counsel and serving his foster family faithfully. On the training ground the caste system was demolished by the clash of steel and youthful fury.
As Gift grew he sought to connect with his past in the quiet, wild groves to the east of Delver’s and the standing stones of his finding. He spent his free days in the groves meditating upon Rhiannon’s Coin and seeking out tales of the wild world his lady protects. Every other waking hour was spent training with Gaz and Sir Bors’ guard.
Gift was forged into a stout warrior and fine man, a true servant of the Black Eagle and Bors. His life was simple but his internal world was a vast forest teeming with Fey mystery and wonder. He was his own man. Yet, in the eyes of his fellow guardsmen he was forever Gaz’s Halfbreed.