- Experience for negotiating the exodus of the Kenku, and ill-advised attack on the Deathdealer: 6th level.
- Treasures: Bargle’s Crystal Ball of Scrying; the saddlebags of the Deathdealer in which was found a letter to D’Anunnzio, the Black Heart of Stygoth the Damned, salted eel, a flask of black dragon bile, a bedroll, and 54 gp, 58 sp, 20 cp + 1 black pearl(100 gp).
Now is the time to take stock and choose further adventures. What threats to the Dale remain? The wizard Bargle? Flocks of Kenku? Stygoth the Damned? Stephan D’Annunzio the Deathdealer? The Mountain King?
The Platonic Order of Solid Brotherhood decided to leave the Dale in order to confront the lingering menace of Bargle, and inadvertently crossed paths with the Deathdealer himself. Bloody battle ensued.
- Meeting with King Caradoc. They speak of the Many Pillared Hall. Feasting with Lamdoman and speaking of routes and maps.
- Interrogating the prisoner called Croaker, and the confrontation with the Kenku Flock.
- A black tent in a forest glade. They speak of old betrayals, new intentions, and the fate of the dragon in the swamp.